Edicts of Nancy

The blogosphere's most persecuted Christian!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

In Memoriam

Oops, sorry about that unplanned sabbatical, Christians. My schedule is overflowing with the workaday Persecution I suffer here at the Beauty Palace M-F, and when you figure in my early morning protests at the gym, my Sunday dose of Outrage at Our Lady of the Denunciation, the obligatory brunchtime protest with the girls afterwards, and my weekly Persecution at guitar lessons (plus trying to practice 3-4 times a week for it), there hasn't a lot of time for blogging.

I've also had to tend more than usual to the needs of Jesus, who is being Persecuted by His medical program with a severity not even that noted theologian and chronicler of contemporary martyrdom, Chuck Norris, could fathom. Part of this quarter's curriculum is "organic" chemistry, whose name should be a dead giveaway to the depths of the anti-Christian & anti-American bias contained therein, as organic anything is just a thinly veiled attempt by The Left to promote neighborhood recycling programs while turning us into homosexuals. "Fuck this! I'm calling in The Rapture," He's remarked on more than one occasion, usually after spending far too many hours staring at the diagram for methylethylpolysomething-or-other.

"Now Jesus," I've sternly intoned, "If you let Armageddon start before Republican majorities can be restored to Congress and Democrats get credit for bringing on The Rapture, you know I'll never forgive you. I won't say one word to you in the Hereafter. I mean it." Which seems to work, for now, but it'll be touch and go until finals with this one, I can tell.

But if anything could jolt me out of my quasi-semi-non-official hiatus, it would be the death of Prayer Warrior Jerry Falwell, a great spiritual teacher who taught me, as well as millions like me, that behind even the most innocent facade, radical homosexual activists are poised, like crouching tigers (or hidden dragons, or something), ready and waiting to violate our rosy trapdoors the second Our Nation lets its unsuspecting guard down. While it grieves me to know that he died before he could fully expunge the American airwaves of the menace of homosexual cartoon characters, thereby preventing another 9/11 attack, at least his croaking inspired me to blog again: Brother Jerry, it was not in vain. Praise Him!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • At May 17, 2007 5:46 AM, Blogger Lulu Maude said…

    The Lord has called him home. Oral Roberts, you're next!

    Praise Who!

     
  • At May 17, 2007 6:39 AM, Blogger Gavin said…

    Prayer Warrior Fred Phelps announced he will be attending Rev Falwell's funeral. I am so heartened when we pious children of our Lord stick together.

     
  • At May 17, 2007 8:04 AM, Blogger proudprogressive said…

    OH Sister Nancy, it is good to read your soothing words during this sorrow filled time. You keep the Benadine solution close by, in your grief, you might spring your own stimatas. Praise Him !

    Sorry Jesus is being made to study libtard molecules..please do try to keep him calm. WE have so many Satanic wrongs to right before the Rapture. Praise Jesus Sister Nancy, (a lot) give him lots of strokes..whatever it takes! All for the Glory of Our Lord, and his Blessed Mother, Mary. Hallulaja !

    (pardon me,i seem to be on the verge of a prayer frenzy, you know how i get)

    The passing of loving God fearing Blessed Brother Falwell, has me overcome with emotion and fear !

    Praise Him! And Pass the Mascara, this is Culture War !
    We can be sure, the Teletubbies, especially that little Homo, Heathen Tinky will be running rampant on the tube. Spreading all manner of filth. (Oh the children)

    Thusly, AS you say, just begging the emboldened terrorists for another attack (Thanks, Lavender Menance!) on Our Homeland, Gods Country.

    Thank You Jesus for allowing Brother Jerry just one more Big Breakfast, before his rupture..i mean RAPTURE. (i fear demonic possession,already) Pray for me Sister. I am weak as a pup.


    Brother Falwall, did all he could (morning,noon and night) to prevent the overthrow Our Beloved, Blessed Western Civilization..Jerry Jerry you tried, Jesus, Praise Him, knows you did.

    Now what are we gonna do, who can we send of Prayer Dollars to ? Will Buster the Bunny be on his way to visit some heathen kids with Two Dads Next ? And will our Christian Women just rise up in Mutiny? Without Brother Falwells guiding Words. And the Pagans devil worshiping , tree hugging , recycling fiends ! Saints Preserve Us.

    Hold me Faithful Flock, i am so afraid of them ! Thank Goodness Brother Phelps will attend the festival of Love and Rapture otherwise know to the Heathen Hordes as Falwell's Funeral..i am already calming down. But a virtual tissue would help.


    HAIL MARY !

     
  • At May 17, 2007 9:03 PM, Blogger Sister Nancy Beth Eczema said…

    LM: I'm wearing waterproof mascara in anticipation of Oral's heavenly homecoming.

    YOY: I can't think of anything more touching than Rev. Phelps sending Jerry off to his great reward amid all those "God Hates Fags" banners. Glory!

    PP: A beautiful meditation on the fragility of the human spirit. I can only hope that you'll be the one to eulogize Rev. Falwell. Praise Him!

     
  • At May 18, 2007 7:26 PM, Blogger proudprogressive said…

    How very intuitive of you Sister Nancy Beth! Indeed in the spirit of Mary Magdeline own's Harlotry, i indeed did eulogize Brother Falwell. I am sure Mary M. herself would have blog whored for Jesus, had she been born in our age. (granted my eulogy is a tad long winded, so filled with grief and the Holy Spirit was i) I started it off with the sound of Church Bells..ie DING DONG. Then the sound of Angels singing.

    Seeking further comfort and answers, in this dark hour, i found our more pity Prayer Warrior Lulu Maude's
    autopsy report on the untimely RAPTURE of Brother Falwell. Right there on her swell Cyber spot for the Restoration of Sanity. It too was a comforting read.

    Hail Mary !

     
  • At May 19, 2007 1:43 PM, Blogger proudprogressive said…

    For the love of all that is HOLY, why o why does the Lord chastise me with these typos !!! Hear my prayer Lord. Dammit i mean darn it..shouldn't have sent my glasses money to Pat Robertson..but i did ask him to pray i become a better typist for the Glory OF the Lord ! Perhaps it is Satan trying to undermine my giving witness. Hard to say and even harder to write.


    Dear Dear, Sister Lulu Maude, of course meant PITHY..not "pity"..sigh Mary, help your humble servent


    I would give up, but my Faith in Our Savior and his suffering only seems to encourage, what some might see as my masochism..to others who read my fervent comments..indeed it may be Sadism..buts its all for the Glory of Jesus, Praise him.

     
  • At January 15, 2017 2:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

Post a Comment

<< Home