Edicts of Nancy

The blogosphere's most persecuted Christian!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hairesy*

Ever since The Left managed to inextricably link home permanents and false eyelashes with free & easy sex, Our Nation's Virtue has been in a state of free fall. Rather than the tools of penitence that allow us Fallen daughters of Eve to atone for the sins of womanhood, they've been turned into implements of Satan. It's gotten to the point that I can't even walk past a news stand without some magazine cover offering to "sexx me up" with 5 easy hairdo tips -- thanks, but no thanks.

Hollywood is the serial offender when it comes to abusing the Sacred art of cosmetology to further its subversive agenda of abortion, anal sex, and non-observant Judaism, so imagine my horror when I learned that heathen Chinee-abetting, jihad-loving, troop-hating Google decided to join the fray:and mock God's Word:
The work day has just begun yet some Google employees are already taking a break to get a haircut in the Internet leader's parking lot. Rather than lamenting the distraction, Google encourages it.

Every day three refitted Winnebago mobile homes roll into famed Silicon Valley high-tech companies such as Yahoo, eBay, Cisco Systems and Genentech.

The service by Onsite Haircuts illustrates Silicon Valley's distinctive work culture and is welcomed as firms seek to motivate workers and give them a sense of community. Ultimately, experts say, such an environment boosts productivity.
Outrageous -- how dare they trample on our most cherished religious Beliefs, all in the advancement of their perverted liberal agenda! That they can do so -- and be LAUDED for it by the MSM -- shows how Persecuted we Christians truly are here in America. I've long advocated that a morals clause and loyalty oath be administered as a component of cosmetology licensing process, as well as that hairdressers, manicurists, and affiliated glamourcrafts tradespeople have the right to refuse to serve those we find morally objectionable. Not only would these Freedoms prevent abominations like this from happening, it would go a long ways in restoring morality in America. Praise Him!

* Term coined by Nancy-Con emeritus Esperanto Manimal.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At May 11, 2007 5:39 AM, Blogger Gavin said…

    Sister Nancy Beth, don't overlook one of the HUGEst problems in this story...the Winnebago.

    I am keenly aware of its unique link to Satan himself. Just this week I have posted that I am passing a kidney stone and my past experiences with lithotripsy. Rather than affording me a procedure in a jacuzzi bath where I could relax, file my nails, and read the Good Book, the devil-worshipping cost cutters at Hoag Presbyterian in Newport Beach slipped me a mickey and loaded me into one of those modified trundle trucks out in their parking lot. I think it had a bumper sticker that said, "If this heap of crap's a rockin', don't come a-knockin'."

    It was there that they did unspeakable things to me. If I wasn't so devout I would have thought I'd been abducted by aliens from Gliese 581 and put on a cold stainless steel table where they poked and prodded me to discover the secrets of Our Lord's Intelligent Design.

    Indeed, Winnebagos are clearly the home to evil-doers with scissors and assorted accessories. At the very minimum, the Winnie is a chariot to hell.

     
  • At May 11, 2007 9:39 AM, Blogger proudprogressive said…

    MY what a sobering tale, brother Y. Praise Him, you survived to tell it. And let it be a lesson to us all.


    Our One True Heavenly Father does work in the strangest ways, Mercy !

    Sister, Nancy you again have spotted still another aspect of the EVIL libtard plot to take away our Freedom to be Christian and MAKE everyone else that way too. Do you ever sleep, you noble Crusader ?


    So many would rather embrace (and Lord Knows what else SATAN)

    No oathes indeed. Its no small miricle those "google" (say it backwards), its another name for Bealzebub himself. The horned one !

    Anyhow, its a miricle they don't get their ears sliced by those beauty barbarians in winnebagos. I bet, by the end of a work day though, more than a few have the "hair shirt" effect and cry out for Jesus. Praise Him !

     
  • At May 13, 2007 1:54 PM, Blogger Cheney08 said…

    "I've long advocated that a morals clause and loyalty oath be administered as a component of cosmetology licensing process, as well as that hairdressers, manicurists, and affiliated glamourcrafts tradespeople have the right to refuse to serve those we find morally objectionable."

    I take it you are referring to John Edwards here?

     
  • At May 14, 2007 5:20 AM, Blogger Lulu Maude said…

    Well! I do think that you could throw in with their lot and jump one of these mobile brothels, the better to bear witness for the One True Way. Did not Paul speak with the Ephesians and the Corinthians? You should do no less than engage the Googlians and the Symanticians.

     
  • At May 15, 2007 1:46 PM, Blogger liquiddaddy said…

    Nancy,

    When I was a boy, my father used to cut my hair with an extremely scarey electric sheep-shearer. He would fashion my hair in to a military-style buzz cut. This sick ritual was attended by much pain and humiliation. If I didn't remain completely still, he would cut me, and smack me around for good measure.

    Where can I get a haircut like this? I'd pay good money.

    LD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home