Edicts of Nancy

The blogosphere's most persecuted Christian!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Not so sweet Caroline

Sorry for the gap in blogging on this end, Christians. The Left gave me anthrax -- again -- and it was only through the power of Prayer and the finest over-the-counter cold medicines Western medicine has to offer that I was able to claw my way back from the brink of certain death and stand before my would-be assassins: J'accuse, moonbats! It's time you once again feel the sting of my wrath, made ever so much keener by my maximum dosage of Dayquil.

If there's anything more ridiculous than the political endorsements of liberal Hollywood celebrities, it's the endorsements of their pampered offspring. Somewhere between their stints in rehab and bearing the illegitimate children of the bandmembers of Good Charlotte, they want you to know that they've given serious thought to which of the traitors on the Democratic slate will best pervert Our Nation's Values. One prominent celebuspawn has given her thumbs-up to the celebrated Muslim terrorist Barack Hussein Obama:
The daughter of President John F. Kennedy endorsed Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, saying he could inspire Americans in the same way her father once did.


"I have never had a president who inspired me the way people tell me that my father inspired them," Caroline Kennedy wrote in an op-ed posted Saturday on the Web site of The New York Times. "But for the first time, I believe I have found the man who could be that president — not just for me, but for a new generation of Americans."
How are we supposed to take this seriously? The Kennedys are a notoriously hard-partying family who've shacked up with every "thespian" with a decent set of cans who's made her way to Hollywood for the past 50 years, and National Virtue has been paying the price for their drunken misbehavior ever since. Quite frankly, I wish "Ms" Kennedy would stick with the usual antics of the heiress set, like wrecking their Bentleys and flashing their coochies at the paparazzi in front of Hyde. Besides, I thought Al Gore had locked up the support of the drunken starlet crowd. Until young Hollywood is ready to repent for their sins and endorse Republicans (other than Rudy Giuliani & John McCain), their words will remain so much hollow, self-serving claptrap. Praise Him!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At January 29, 2008 9:28 AM, Blogger liquiddaddy said…

    Sister,

    We shall try and abide. God Bless 'Em.

    You know I'm not one to gossip, but the Kennedy Menace has been in full-force since 1921 when Joe, Sr. raped Mary Pickford with a rum bottle and later torturing Shirley Temple into a forced abortion in 1933. Isn't it ironic that Joe, Jr.'s explosive secret mission was due to his free-basing over the English Channel, and then 50 years later the same thing happened to John-John for the same reason.

    I heard they had to use a crane to hoist Ted up to the podium whose greasy utterances sounded like he was chewing a well-marbled Virginia ham.

    It's like being endorsed by a boatload of syphilitic pirates.

    Glory!

    LD

     
  • At January 29, 2008 6:17 PM, Blogger Lulu Maude said…

    I am endorsing George W. Bush's favorite political philosopher, Jesus Christ.

    Why settle for less?

    Praise Him!

     
  • At January 29, 2008 6:18 PM, Blogger Lulu Maude said…

    p.s. You will let Him run, won't you?

    The Republican Party just hasn't produced anyone as clearly Anointed as last time.

     
  • At January 30, 2008 5:51 PM, Blogger proudprogressive said…

    First off let me say Praise Him ! for your clarity Sister Nancy Beth and praise the Dayquil too ! Indeed your lazor vision is keen. As our "Savior in Chief" has said fool me once , yep fool me twice. but i ain't fooled and shame on you for trying to fool me" The way some people try to treat our Decider in chief , just makes me weep. Really ...but i digress. Leading the charge are the usual suspects a swarm of heathen moonbats. Always looking for inspiration ! Whats up with that ? READ THE BIBLE MOONBATS.

    Sister I must admit , my heart skipped a beat, reading of your Second Anthrax attack. I remember it well. Let me ask u just for the record have you recieved any suspicious magazines this week ? Or even suspicious emails..the left is always improving its ability to pollute our minds and our computers with their filth !

    A high profile persucuted Christian, such as yourself just cannot have enough spyware, or border fences (in case of alien invasions) well none of us can really. But its you Sister we hold in our hearts. Praise Him !

    The Kennedys need to see if Paris Hilton, is available for their good causes,or is ready to endorse a candidate. I saw Paris going to Jail and that was the GOOD BOOK under her arm..She is probably gonna vote for Pastor Huckabee.(i have no doubt, jail house conversion or not , i do believe Praise Him that are dear Lord has delivered Paris)

    anyhoo, from what i heard , she tried with those drunken elephants but things didn't work out so well. Surely there are liberals with weak enough wills, that would bend to her every word. Celebrity worshipping HEATHENS !!! - vote for Huckabee ! Paris Hilton says so, it would go a long long way. Oh and as for me, Obama inspires me,to vote for Huckabee !

    I am gonna pray on this.

    And try not to think of elephants, let alone drunken rampaging ones..


    Hail Mary !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home