Edicts of Nancy

The blogosphere's most persecuted Christian!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Please stand by...

... as we are experiencing technical difficulties in the form of writer's block. My suspicion is that it is an intended consequence of any of The Left's dastardly plots (fluoridation, paraben-free cosmetics, childhood immunizations) to weaken Our Nation's resistance to homosexuality and allow America to fall into a state of dhimmitude, because I also kind of feel like getting an abortion. Anyway, I hope it is only temporary. In an act of spiritual rehabilitation very similar to what future heterosexual Ted Haggard is undergoing, I will constantly be consulting my Prayer Warriors for guidance, and I plan to be back to our regularly scheduled Outrages very soon. In the meantime, please look at pictures of squirrels in funny outfits. Praise Him!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home