Edicts of Nancy

The blogosphere's most persecuted Christian!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Wednesday excuses-for-not-blogging-for-the-past-week blogging

Hopefully this won't turn into a regular feature. Sorry to be so quiet on this end, Christians, but my sister passed away after a two year struggle with cancer last week. Given my state, it was probably best I didn't write anything, because the sentiments I was expressing to friends -- that Christianity offers precious little in the way of spiritual comfort, that terminally ill people shouldn't have to fight with their insurance companies, that life isn't so precious and death isn't so fearsome -- would have probably made you think Sister Nancy Beth had become a raving lesbian and was auditioning for a spot as a diarist on DailyKos. Needless to say, I I'm back to my old self, and I'm more than ready to fight the good fight against The Left. I hope you don't mind, but I'm turning off comments for this one. I've had two solid days of people expressing their condolences, and while I appreciate the generosity of spirit it represents, there are more pressing matters at hand -- like blaming the woes of Our Nation on Muslims and homosexuals. They've had a free ride long enough, so it's high time they once again feel the sting of my lash. Praise Him!

Labels: