Edicts of Nancy

The blogosphere's most persecuted Christian!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Terror in the skies, terror at home

While it is tempting to look to Al Qaeda as the guiding force behind the recently thwarted terrorist attack, it is essential to keep in mind who the real enemies are: liberal bloggers. Remember, it was their relentless assault on Our Nation's Values that so exhausted Our President that he had to spend a month clearing brush in Crawford in the summer of 2001. Evidently they still haven't learned the lessons of 9/11, because they continue their attacks against America, this time in "defense" of "The Constitution." Given The Left's 70 year track record of being wrong about nearly Everything,* why anyone would bother listening to them is anyone's guess. Anyway, this incident has made it perfectly clear that the only way to deter further acts of terrorism is to ban gay marriage and nuke Iran. Praise Him!

* With the possible exception of the New Deal, Social Security, MediCare, Civil Rights, Vietnam, Clinton-era prosperity, and Iraq.

2 Comments:

  • At August 11, 2006 10:36 AM, Blogger liquiddaddy said…

    My Sister in Christ,

    I was flying out of Bush Intercontinental to go to my Promise Keeper's convention in Akron, and I had to surrender my Brill Cream, Shinola, Gold Bond Powder, Blue Star Ointment, Tucks Pads, Tussy Cream, Butch Wax, Lip Balm, Bees' Wax, Preperation X, "personal lubricant", Dr. Scholl's foot powder, shaving cream, Old Spice, Pepsodent, Off, Bactine, Scope, and my individual banana pudding cups I pack in advance.

    As humiliating as that was, I found out later that those elements combined with a Casio watch could have taken out three city blocks.

    Fear is our last hope.

    LD

     
  • At August 14, 2006 9:53 AM, Blogger Sister Nancy Beth Eczema said…

    LD: When I read your sad tale of life without Health & Beauty Aids, I have only one reaction: My God, the terrorists truly have won, haven't they?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home