Edicts of Nancy

The blogosphere's most persecuted Christian!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Hair on fire

Christians, I am so sorry to be the one who has to tell you this, but I have finally been able to fit together all the terrible pieces of The Left's un-Holy plans to finance Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. It's been in front of my face this whole week; I can hardly believe I didn't see it sooner. Right now, on the very streets outside my home, thieves are snatching iPods off our children and shipping them by the freight liner to desperately poor countries, where their sexually provocative ditties* turn previously chaste teenagers into America-hating nymphomaniacs. Stem cell researchers then pay them to conceive and abort their innocent children at 12 weeks, at which point rich English broads pay £15,000 to fly to Barbados and have fetuses injected into their pasty mugs -- which is not only immoral, it's tacky. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the true face of stem cell research (and yeah, Chris & Dana Reeve were in on it, too). Please help spread the word before Blogger has another of their mysterious "outages" and this entry disappears completely, or the capos of blogofascism come and take their truncheons to my knee caps. Praise Him!

*Many thanks to Nancy-Con Evidently.org for the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home