Edicts of Nancy

The blogosphere's most persecuted Christian!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday cat blogging

This has been a fairly eventful week on the animal front, so I hope you'll indulge me in some cat blogging. On Wednesday the Praisecat went in to get a cyst removed from one of his paws. The doctor said it looked benign, but I requested that it be biopsied just to be sure... I'm still waiting on the results. He was also due for his periodic bloodwork & urinalysis, so he got prodded with any number of needles that day. I recently switched vets, so this experience gave him a number of new vet techs to terrorize.

Here he is in happier times, doing what he does best -- sleeping on the back of the sofa:


I've always marveled at the way he extends his back legs, almost like a Radio City Rockette doing one of her kicks. Let's take a closer look at those luscious drumsticks:



I say dip them in batter & they're good enough to eat. Credits for the photos, btw, go to Jesus, who is presently visiting the Holy Family in Texas (Sister Nancy Beth sat this trip out). Praise Him!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At December 21, 2007 4:43 PM, Blogger Gavin said…

    Funny that your kitty hangs his legs off. One of my cats is a straddler. She lays on my leg, facing away, with her belly against me and chin on my knee, and drapes her front and hind legs free form on each side.

    I cannot believe you passed up a trip to TX with Jesus. When it comes to holy lands, Crawford TX is just this side of the Garden of Eden.

     
  • At December 23, 2007 2:21 PM, Blogger proudprogressive said…

    Praisecat, is clearly in praise mode even when relaxing. Sister Nancy Beth what a blessing to see such devotion in a mere animal. As for passing up the trip to TX with Jesus. Rest assured both HE Praise Him and WE you faith FULL faithflock have you close in our hearts at this most HOLY CHRISTmassy time of yr.

    Hail Mary !

    soooo full of GRACE.

     
  • At December 26, 2007 4:29 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said…

    Any word on Praisecat's current health situation? Teh enemies of freedom will stop at nothing to get godly warriors out of the fray, yaknow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home