Edicts of Nancy

The blogosphere's most persecuted Christian!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday Random Ten

Independent Women Part I - Destiny's Child
Big Sky - The Kinks
Mona Lisa, Mother Earth - Swans
Wined Up - Peter Jefferies
Fuku - Kawabata Makoto
Touch - Seal
Ezertep-Le Bereyin Be - Huun-Huur-Tu
Claremont Raga - Amps For Christ
I Dont Blame You - Cat Power
Spirit In The Dark - Aretha Franklin

I suspect Jesus' fondness for female r&b divas has become apparent by now (the feeling is more than mutual, btw). In tangentially related news, we're upgrading to high-speed internet today, so I'll no longer be bitching about how long it took to download a song via my crappy dial-up connection. Instead, I'll be bitching about how I can't get my DSL to work properly. I hope you enjoy the change. Praise Him!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home