Edicts of Nancy

The blogosphere's most persecuted Christian!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Lecture

OK, people, I'm sorry it's had to come to this, but because somebody is posting comments while masquerading as somebody else, commenting will be available only to people with registered Blogger/Blogspot ids. I find it ridiculous that a blog with as few readers as this (about 25 a day) would even be a forum for these sorts of shenanigans, and I wish this were all a figment of my imagination, but the person who was impersonated is making noise about contacting lawyers, employers, etc., and has fingered ME as the person who left the comment, where the extent of my involvement was clicking on the link of the person who I thought had left the offending comment from my work address. I enjoy writing for my small audience here, but I'm more than willing to give it up to keep my cherished position at Conchita's Unisex Beauty Palace. In other words: Knock it off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home