Edicts of Nancy

The blogosphere's most persecuted Christian!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Sister Nancy Beth's sweet sixteen...

... times 2.1875. Greetings, Christians! Today was my 35th birthday, so I decided to play hookie from blogging as well as from work. Ditching work really was the wisest course of action to take, since it spared Conchita from having to make her insincere yet obligatory birthday wishes, and it spared me from having to receive them. Anyway, once I'm back at work, I'll resume documenting the persecution I must routinely endure there on account of my Faith. In the meantime, enjoy a luscious slice of Freedom Cake, and welcome the newest Nancy-Cons, for they are the very lifeblood of Freedom. Praise Him!

1 Comments:

  • At May 14, 2006 5:38 AM, Blogger Jake - but not the one said…

    sweet 16 x 2 + 1 = 35, eh? Gettin' up there. Pretty soon the big 40 be there knockin' at your door.

    'Course, you could be as nearly ancient as me, but that only comes to a few of us.

    And as you know, the good die young. Muwhahahahahah.

    Jake

     

Post a Comment

<< Home