Edicts of Nancy

The blogosphere's most persecuted Christian!

Friday, January 04, 2008

Post traumatic stress cat blogging

I'm still trying to wrap my head around why the Democrats of Iowa hate America so much they'd select a madrassa-trained terrorist to be their presidential candidate. Personally, I suspect it's the usual cocktail of vote suppression and election rigging that Democrats love mixing up, but who's to say there wasn't an influx of of those terrorist-sympathizing illegal immigrants I'm always reading about on World Net Daily? It's all very confusing -- as we say on the Internets, "developing..." -- so, as a sort of head-cleaner for my brain, I'm going to post pictures of my cat:



"Feed me!" he's saying here, and he is quite the taskmaster. It's not as if I've kept track, but I could probably count the number of mornings he's let me sleep later than 7 a.m. over the past 16 years on two hands. As a happy postscript, the biopsy for the cyst that was removed from his paw two weeks ago came back negative, so hopefully I can look forward to many more years catering to his whims long before the break of day. Praise Him!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At January 05, 2008 1:52 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said…

    Good to hear that Praisecat is in wit' da Lawd.

     
  • At January 08, 2008 1:00 PM, Blogger proudprogressive said…

    Are you absolutely sure that Praisecat is not saying "what the heck ? " in regards to the devastating shocks out of Iowa, and now today fasten your seatbelts faithflock, it looks like the moonbats are out in droves and voting up a storm intent on the complete destruction for America. The Rapture index is rising by the hr !

    clearly Praisecat was healed by the laying on of hands and santified early morning meals. I credit the Baby Jesus , Praise Him!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home