Edicts of Nancy

The blogosphere's most persecuted Christian!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

That joke isn't funny anymore

I've been content to ignore the typically dim-witted moonbat drollery over Dick Cheney's hunting mishap, since it seemed to me that only the Angry Left of the blogosphere would make sport of it. Why dignify their juvenile antics with a response? However, now that Hollywood has taken up the cause, I feel it is my patriotic duty to make a stand. As an American and a Christian, I believe that if Vice President Cheney felt it was necessary to shoot his hunting companion in the face, then there's no need to question him on this matter further. All this second-guessing is demoralzing to our men in uniform, and is yet another transparent attempt by The Left to give comfort to the enemies of Freedom. Praise Him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home