Edicts of Nancy

The blogosphere's most persecuted Christian!

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Quitting is for winners!


The Martyrdom of Saint Sarah

Has The Left ever feared anyone as much as Sarah Palin? Feminists hate her because she disproves the old womynist canard that we need to compete with men on their own level to succeed, when all that we really need is a nice set of cans to shake at Bill Kristol -- I keep a halter top rolled up in my purse, just in case... Lezzies can't stand her because she managed to play basketball all the way through high school without turning into a mulleted box-muncher. And homos are insanely jealous of her because she possesses the real-deal ladyparts that allow her to bear children, even if most of her kids are retards. So the moonbats must be feeling pretty swell now that they've managed to run her out of the governor's office with their vicious photoshops and baseless ethics complaints. But guess again, libtards, because quitting's just another word for nothing else left to win:
Life is too short to compromise time and resources... it may be tempting and more comfortable to just keep your head down, plod along, and appease those who demand: "Sit down and shut up", but that's the worthless, easy path; that's a quitter's way out. And a problem in our country today is apathy. It would be apathetic to just hunker down and "go with the flow".
So it would take a quitter to tough in out and not quit... and someone who quits is a winner(!) angling for victory from a different direction:
In the words of General MacArthur said, "We are not retreating. We are advancing in another direction."
Testify, Sarah! If I may employ a sports analogy of my own, when I was in sophomore P.E., I'd claim the Curse of Eve had my ladyparts tied in knots to get off the volleyball court, and then I'd go sit on the bleachers and copy my friend's homework for third period Algebra. And I got a C in both classes! I can't help but think this might be the plan at work here: fake an injury and then go copy somebody else's notes. If Team Sarah thinks this is the winning strategy for getting her back on the road to the White House, they must know they can count on the support of Conservatives like me. Praise Him!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At July 07, 2009 5:35 PM, Blogger Lulu Maude said…

    I am happy to see your treatise on this subject. I am not sure just what subject it is, but I am happy to see it, all the same.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home