Edicts of Nancy

The blogosphere's most persecuted Christian!

Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday random ten

I'm still chugging away transferring my cd collection to the iPod, while Jesus seems to have shot His figurative wad, music-wise, and has started downloading from iTunes. His next acquisition is the Beatles' White Album, but I was grateful iTunes didn't have it -- not because I don't want to hear it, but because we're still in the dark ages of dial-up, and I wasn't especially looking forward to the computer being tied up for 8 hours.

Helpless Child - Swans
Day Dreaming - Aretha Franklin
Twin Sisters - Pelt
Not Given Lightly - Chris Knox
Meet Me In My Dream - Marc Almond
Why Didn't You Call Me - Macy Gray
S.O.S - ABBA
Conrad Adift Toward Mars - Thinking Fellers Union Local 282
Angela - The Verlaines
Red Earth - Movietone