Edicts of Nancy

The blogosphere's most persecuted Christian!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

We Were Christian Soldiers Once...

Sister Nancy Beth loves hearing from her fellow Christians, whether it's the latest in liberal heresy, or just sharing a recipe for a delicious new casserole. Today's mailbag brings exciting news of the visionary campaign to draft Mel Gibson for Governor. While I naturally worry that Mel's stint as governor might interfere with his ministry of spreading the Word through costume jewelry, I still give this idea an enthusiastic two-thumbs up.

1 Comments:

  • At December 21, 2005 9:06 AM, Blogger Lulu Maude said…

    Yikes! Isn't Mel a citizen of Australia, anyway?

    As for the ministry by costume jewelry, I'm gonna buy me some of them nails. What a conversation stopper!

    p.s. I really do love Jesus. It's his so-called followers I can't stand.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home