Edicts of Nancy

The blogosphere's most persecuted Christian!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Nancy Beth's choice

Among the most important practices of my Christian faith is boycotting or protesting those businesses that are hostile to The Word. Equally important is patronizing the businesses that are being boycotted by the moonbat left: my enemy's enemy, etc., as the thinking goes. But what exactly is Sister Nancy Beth to do when the same business is being boycotted by both Christians and loony liberals, as in the case of Target? My solution last night was to look wistfully at their lip dews and wonderbalms and then head over to the pharmacy for a round of high-fives. I've written a letter to Pope Benedict XVI, but given that the response from the Vatican to my last theological query was a Saint Rita prayer card in Lithuanian, I don't hold a lot of hope I'll have an answer any time soon.